Monday 25 April 2011

saY weLcoMe to 'nEw' part of my liFe :)


Hai, Salam. Firstly, i duNno whY my Hands kEep oN seArChiNg aBouT BloG, aNd suDdEnLy i haVe a StreNgth to CREATE my oWn Blog!!! oMG!!!sHut!! BeForE Thiz, i AlwaYs Keep On ReadiNg pEopLe BloG wHicH is my FrienDs bLoG and sOmeoNe blOg (tettttt),uhhmm.. i ReaLLy wanna create but Dont have muCh tImE to dO that, aiyaks...maybe i am lazy person hahaha..well.. i keep on thinking and thingkong, so tonitE i waS cReate laH, weLL obvioUSly i stiLL bLuR , dunNo yet wHat ShouLd i wRite, i meanS what KiNd of 'sTorY' would be at my Blog. itS so fuNny LOL.untIL nOw i stiLL duN bElieVe tHat i AlreaDy Have OWN BLOG! HaHahA!! sO, thiz bLoG will be MYHEART and part of mY liFe, xoxo   :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome..Just write what ur heart says ::))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks akak kuh! of course i will write what my heart says... but cannot tell 100% kot, coz people (esp you akak! haha) will know what all inside my heart feelings (tetttt) ouch! cannot2.. u will gelak guleng2 kot hahahah,cukup la sy dah bgtahu seorg KWN(mse tu xsengaje terluah sume kat die,hope dia xcite kat sape2) /Me *jeling2 'KWN'* =)

    ReplyDelete